Monday, July 21, 2014

Solin's question & Feedback

Hey Lim & Charles,

I forgot to ask about this today, but for the Ohmu, I was thinking of doing sort of otherworldly/fantasy human character for it rather than a full on creature. 
I have a vague image in mind and I think it might work with the 2nd painting (forest) I did.
And if needed I could add a rough creature idea thing that goes along with the character, but maybe not fully render. 
I'm not working on it this character yet but just wanted to ask beforehand. Let me know what you guys think!

Solin

Hi Solin
I think it is a good idea to do a creature, we should do creature design and show process just like your other characters and create a key shot with character in it.
Please see below images and see how the artist is blend character as an environment.
You should do some b/w thumbnails and submit soon as possible for Charles' feedback.
Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment